US Tax Services in Zurich, Switzerland

We provide a broad range of US tax preparation, advisory and consulting
services to anybody subject to US tax system, based anywhere in the world.

all about our services

our services

Need Help With US Taxes? Write Call Chat

What it is about

Whether you live in the US, moved from the US to a foreign country or are an American citizen living abroad your whole life, you have to file a US tax return, and possibly other forms, every year. This is because US citizens, residents and green card holders are taxed on their worldwide income regardless of where they live.

Foreign nationals investing in US securities, real estate in the US or owning US businesses, may also be required to file US tax returns and to pay US taxes.

How we can help

Navigating through complex and often changing US tax laws, especially when it comes to international aspects of it, may be a challenging and frustrating task, and mistakes can be costly.

We know how stressful and confusing it can be to deal with the US tax system, and we are here to help.

Our process is simple:

You describe your request, we discuss work to be done
You upload relevant documents in the secure portal
We review documents and give you a price quote
You sign the engagement letter, we start working on your returns
You review the draft returns and we answer your questions
We e-file your returns or sent them to you for submission
We see you next year!

What can we do for you?

If you would like to send us confidential documents, please use our secure client portal.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Our key services

Expatriation consulting and tax compliance
Gifts – giving and receiving
Foreign owner of US single member LLC
Form 8858 – Foreign rental, Foreign self-employment, US owner of foreign disregarded entity

Services overview

Price Request
Price Request